Antioxidant + Superfood Face Oil
ZERO WASTE OIL PROCESS
ZERO WASTE OIL PROCESS
In our ongoing commitment to our environment and our communities, each Sunday Riley oil is produced using a Zero Waste process.
The seeds that are used to create our best-selling oils can contain as little as 10% of the material needed. However, the remaining 90% never goes to waste!
Instead, the byproduct is ground into a seed powder and put into various nutritional supplements and plant protein forms for animal and pet use. Any inedible seed material is then used in agricultural processes for fertilization, so that these nutrients are back into the ground they were grown.
An obsession-worthy face oil, Juno gives an instant glow to dehydrated skin by restoring and rehydrating the skin’s natural moisture barrier with a blend of organic, cold-pressed, antioxidant-rich, superfood seed oils.
Freshly extracted in small quantities, cold-pressed blackberry, blueberry, cranberry, raspberry, wild carrot, black cumin, grape, and broccoli seed oils retain their delicate, rich nutrients. Healthy-looking radiance is immediately restored, as the skin is fortified with critical antioxidants, vitamins, essential amino acids, Omegas 3-6-9, and skin soothing botanicals.
Created with 100% pure plant extracts, without synthetic fragrance, essential oils, or preservatives, to nurture even the most sensitive skin.
Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Phthalate-Free, Fragrance-Free, Vegan.
BLACKBERRY SEED OIL: Highly stable source of antioxidant vitamin C.
BLUEBERRY SEED OIL: Extremely high in Vitamin E and Omega-3 levels, providing defense against the signs of premature aging, including crepey, dehydrated skin.
CRANBERRY SEED OIL: Perfect balance of Omegas 3-6-9, contains vitamin A, C, and E.
RED RASPBERRY SEED OIL: Helps alleviate dehydration and boost radiance with a 1:1 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids.
BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL: Powerful plant that helps to combat the signs of congested skin.
WILD CARROT SEED OIL: High in caratol content supports elasticity with beta-carotene improves the appearance of the complexion.
BROCCOLI SEED OIL: Rich in vitamin A + erucic acid (an Omega 9 derivatives).
HOW TO USE
WE RECOMMEND: Massage as needed into face and neck.
PRO TIP: Massage Juno onto your nails, focusing on your cuticles, or massage into the dry ends of your hair.